Fannie Mae (OTC:FNMA) and Freddie Mac (OTC:FMCC) are raking in the profits, but will it last forever? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, financial-sector analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson tell viewers why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac's results look great now and how they could change over the next several years.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 12/05/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Soaring on Friday
- As They Prepare to Leave Government Conservatorship, Are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Attractive Stocks?
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Soaring on Thursday
- Fannie Mae Takes a Big Credit Writedown on Forbearance
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Stocks Were Plunging on Monday