"There's all kinds of levers the Fed can pull," Spitznagel said. "And when they pull them, the market will go up. But at this point, it's pushing on a string. This is a bad economy, and the market is going to crash."
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/28/2022.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- These 2 Dow Stocks Made All the Difference Friday
- Robinhood's Down, but This Nasdaq Stock's Fall Is More Surprising
- Apple's Rising, but This SaaS Stock's Rally Is More Important for Growth Investors
- Could This Be the Top Sector of 2022?
- Tesla Dragged Down the Market Thursday, but This Large-Cap Loser Fell Twice as Hard