Why the P/E ratio is not always the best measure of "value." Join Motley Fool analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson as they look at the latest on Janet Yellen, give the bull and bear case for Citigroup, and take a listener's question about valuing financial companies.
- Nov 22, 2013 at 4:10PM
- What's George Soros Doing With His Money Now?
- Why Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, and Royal Bank of Scotland Are Plummeting Today
- Why Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, and Royal Bank of Scotland Are Plunging Today
- The U.K. Will Hold a Fire Sale of Its Version of Citigroup
- Lloyds, RBS, Barclays, and HSBC: Britain's Big Four Banks Face A Big Breakup Threat