Host Alison Southwick puts Fool analysts Tim Beyers and Nathan Alderman on the spot in the latest episode of Geekstock, The Motley Fool's new Web show, in which we introduce you to the big-money names behind your favorite movies, toys, video games, comics, and more. Please watch now and to get Tim and Nathan's answers, and then let us know your picks in the comments box below.
Nov 24, 2013 at 7:15AM
Tim Beyers first began writing for the Fool in 2003. Today, he's a full-time analyst for a variety of premium Motley Fool services, including Rule Breakers. He's also a contributing analyst to David Gardner's Supernova Universe services and Tom Gardner's Discovery services. At Fool.com, he writes about the stocks he researches for members, which usually means diving into disruptive ideas in technology and entertainment. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/23/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Hollywood Unions Agree on COVID-Safe Production Protocols
- Will Halloween Save Disney World, Universal, and SeaWorld?
- "Mulan" Looks Like a Big Win for Disney+
- These 3 Stocks Will Safeguard Your Retirement Plans During a Market Crash
- AVOD Is Starting to Take a Bite Out of Subscription Services Like Netflix and Disney's Hulu