Alison Southwick has no position in any stocks mentioned. Dayana Yochim has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool recommends Amazon.com. The Motley Fool owns shares of Amazon.com. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Nov 26, 2013 at 3:00PM
There are some things you can always count on for Black Friday: crazy crowds, weary cashiers, and some guy in the parking lot trying to wedge a giant TV into his trunk. But this year things are going to be a bit different. Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) has rewritten its rules for doorbuster deals. Target (NYSE:TGT) (and Wal-Mart) are courting iPad shoppers (iPad Air or iPad Mini) with free money. And brace yourself for Amazon.com's (NASDAQ:AMZN) rapid-fire rollout of its Black Friday specials. Here, The Motley Fool's Alison Southwick and Dayana Yochim talk about what's new for Black Friday 2013.
- Nov 26, 2013 at 3:00PM
- Consumer Goods
- A Look Back at Walmart's Multibillion-Dollar Shopping Spree in 2018
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Next 50 Years
- Walmart in 2018: Battling Amazon and Repositioning Overseas
- Walmart Set to Dethrone Amazon As New Online Grocery King
- Walmart Tests Same-Day Grocery Deliveries in China to Challenge Alibaba