In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Another original equipment manufacturer joins the Chromebook party. Will Microsoft finally sit up and pay attention?
- AT&T's CEO made some very public comments dismissing the subsidy model Apple heavily relies on. Should Apple investors be concerned?
- As another competitor enters the mobile music-streaming arena, Pandora begins to feel the heat.
- Microsoft is rumored to be dropping licensing fees for Windows Phone and Window RT. Is this a smart move?
- Could Microsoft release an Android phone in 2014? Well, stranger things have happened.
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA, owns shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Google, and Pandora Media. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.