Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE:ETP) and Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE:ET) share the general partner stake in Sunoco Logistics Partners (NYSE:SXL), and boy were they pleased with their MLP in 2013. Not only did Sunoco Logistics post terrific quarterly distribution growth, but it also unleashed a flurry of organic growth projects that will continue to generate cash for investors and general partners alike in the years ahead. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy talks to Tyler Crowe about SXL's distribution history and the specific projects that are guiding its distribution future, all of which combine to make it one of her favorite stocks of 2013.
- Dec 27, 2013 at 12:30PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Stock Market News: Southwest Gets Some Love; Amazon Faces Higher Costs
- 2 Factors Drive People to Sign Up for a Streaming Service
- One Major Difference Between Disney's Original Series and Netflix's
- Forget Anthem; Teladoc Health Is a Better Growth Stock
- 1 Segment of the Cannabis Industry That Bruce Linton Is Bullish On