In this special "Best Ideas for 2014" edition of The Motley Fool's everthing-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analyst Matt Koppenheffer tells viewers why he thinks AIG (NYSE:AIG) is well-positioned for 2014 and poised to produce long-term gains for patient investors. Despite the stock's great run in 2013, Matt believes the underlying business at AIG will continue to improve despite the company's CEO backing away from a few prior goals.
- Jan 1, 2014 at 8:00AM
- American International Group (AIG) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later