In this special "Best Ideas for 2014" edition of The Motley Fool's everthing-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analyst Matt Koppenheffer tells viewers why he thinks AIG (NYSE:AIG) is well-positioned for 2014 and poised to produce long-term gains for patient investors. Despite the stock's great run in 2013, Matt believes the underlying business at AIG will continue to improve despite the company's CEO backing away from a few prior goals.
- Jan 1, 2014 at 8:00AM
American International Group
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later
- American International Group (AIG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why American International Group, CenturyLink, and Six Flags Entertainment Slumped Today
- American International Group Inc (AIG) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript