In this special "Best and Worst 2013" edition of The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer tell viewers why American Capital Agency, and Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY)and ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE:ARR) lagged the market in 2013, but could be better positioned for 2014.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 03/03/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- 2 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 6%
- Why Annaly Capital Is Allocating More Money to Credit
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Stocks You Can Safely Buy If the Market Crashes
- Get Paid While You Wait: 3 Top Dividend Stocks in the Mortgage REIT Space
- Better Buy: Annaly Capital Management vs. AGNC Investment Corp.