In this special "Best Ideas for 2014" edition of The Motley Fool's everthing-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analyst David Hanson tells viewers why he thinks Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-A)(NYSE:BRK-B) is well-positioned for 2014 and poised to produce long-term gains for patient investors. Even if there is a market crash in 2014, David takes comfort in Berkshire's underlying businesses that will continue to produce gobs of cash for the disposal of the world's greatest investor, Warren Buffett.
- Jan 2, 2014 at 7:34AM
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- 2 Recession-Ready Stocks to Buy Right Now
- Hurricane Dorian: What Impact Will It Have on the U.S. Economy and Stock Market?
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Warren Buffett's Investing Plan for His Family: Why It's a Good Plan for Your Family, Too