In this special "Best and Worst 2013" edition of The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer tell viewers why Fannie Mae (OTC:FNMA) and Freddie Mac (OTC:FMCC) crushed the market in 2013 and why the companies' current state presents a very unique scenario for investors and politicians.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/21/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- As They Prepare to Leave Government Conservatorship, Are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Attractive Stocks?
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Soaring on Thursday
- Fannie Mae Takes a Big Credit Writedown on Forbearance
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Stocks Were Plunging on Monday
- The Government Takes a Step Toward Releasing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac