In this special "Best and Worst 2013" edition of The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer tell viewers why Fannie Mae (OTC:FNMA) and Freddie Mac (OTC:FMCC) crushed the market in 2013 and why the companies' current state presents a very unique scenario for investors and politicians.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/21/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Why Shares of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Up This Week
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Were Up Big Today
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Shareholders Lose in Court; Here's What That Means for the Stock
- Why Did Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Plunge This Week?
- Why the Stocks of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Their Preferred Shares, All Plummeted Today