The S&P 500 soared more than 32% in 2013, and several big pharma companies, namely Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY), AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV), Roche (NASDAQOTH:RHHBY), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), and AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) also performed extraordinarily well. The following slideshow reveals why these companies beat out their big pharma peers and what drove their strong performances in 2013.
- Jan 6, 2014 at 6:30PM
- Health Care
Roche Holding Ltd. (ADR)
Johnson & Johnson
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Spirit Airlines Continues Its Successful Route Strategy Shift
- 3 Things to Watch With Enterprise Products Partners in 2019
- Starboard vs. Bristol-Myers Squibb: Who'll Win This Brewing Battle?
- Tesla's Meandering Energy Strategy Is Still Killing Solar