America's trade deficit is at a four-year low thanks to rising exports and falling imports, especially of energy products. Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) is doing its part to continue to shrink the deficit by ramping up exports of liquefied petroleum gas. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy speaks to Tyler Crowe about Enterprise's latest deal with Oiltanking Partners (UNKNOWN:OILT.DL) to increase its LPG export capacity, while also addressing the supply and demand situation in foreign markets.
- Jan 10, 2014 at 11:06AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
Enterprise Products Partners
- HealthEquity Ends 2018 Strong, but Predicts a Slowdown Ahead
- HD Supply Holdings Inc (HDS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Del Taco Restaurants, Covenant Transportation Group, and GrubHub Slumped Today
- Happy Centennial, Junior Achievement!
- Why Advanced Micro Devices, StoneCo, and Sibanye Gold Jumped Today