High-flying biotech Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ICPT) enjoyed a 516% gain last week, but shares have tumbled this week. After yesterday's 18% dive, shares dropped another 30% today. In the following video, analyst Max Macaluso discusses what caused today's drop and the key issues that long-term investors need to focus on.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/27/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, inc (ICPT) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Intercept Pharmaceuticals Stock Shed 19% of Its Value in the First Six Months of 2021
- Are These the Next Meme Stocks?
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- With Important Trial Results Due in June, Is This Drugmaker a Good Buy Now?