High-flying biotech Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ICPT) enjoyed a 516% gain last week, but shares have tumbled this week. After yesterday's 18% dive, shares dropped another 30% today. In the following video, analyst Max Macaluso discusses what caused today's drop and the key issues that long-term investors need to focus on.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/19/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Could Intercept Pharmaceuticals Be a Millionaire-Maker Stock?
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Notches Convincing Q2 Beats
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Should You Throw in the Towel on Intercept Pharmaceuticals After Its Big Setback?
- FDA Tells Intercept Pharmaceuticals No on Its NASH Drug Candidate -- for Now