The CEOs of both Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE:TEVA) have indicated that they're looking to make deals at the moment. In this video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson looks at both companies and how successful some of their recent mergers and acquisitions were. He also examines several possible takeover candidates and discusses just how likely each might be for an acquisition by BMY or TEVA. Finally, David tells investors which of the two he sees as stronger at the moment, and how this pricey bull market may affect the companies' decisions.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/20/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Investing in These 2 Top Stocks Could Make You Richer Over the Next 10 Years
- Got $100? Here Are 3 Top Dividend Growth Stocks to Jump-Start Your Portfolio
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2 Dirt Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Got $5,000? Here Are 2 Cheap Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy