In this video as part of The Motley Fool's "Ask a Fool" series, Fool health-care analyst David Williamson takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "With the Affordable Care Act now in effect, what is your take on medical and insurance stocks?" David tells investors that the impact of the new legislation on this sector is nuanced and complicated. He highlights specifically the areas where the new law will have the biggest impact -- the insurance and hospital sectors. David shows that, while both sectors stand to profit from the new law, the win for these sectors isn't completely cut and dry.
- Jan 24, 2014 at 10:23PM
- Health Care
- Centene Corp (CNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Growth Stocks Healthcare Investors Should Buy Now
- Centene Corporation (CNC) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The Insurer That's Crushing It in Obamacare
- What Managed Care Organizations Are, and How Investors Can Profit From Them