Market crashes happen, and they can be scary. But savvy investors have a list of companies they'd love to get on the cheap. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson break down the various reasons they would snatch up shares of MasterCard (NYSE:MA), Visa (NYSE:V), Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), and three more.
- Jan 29, 2014 at 7:00AM
- These Jaw-Dropping Facts Will Change Your Mind About the Internet of Things
- Is There a Bubble Forming in Streaming Video?
- Could Amazon's One-Day Delivery Guarantee Actually Be a Big Risk?
- Amazon Wants to Hire 30,000 Workers. Will It Succeed?
- Amazon's Newest Prime Market Is the Country with the Amazon Running Through It