- A $10.6 million contract modification to continue providing engineering technical assistance support services to the U.S. Air Force in Lincoln, Mass., through May 19.
- A separate, smaller, $7.7 million contract modification to continue providing these same kinds of engineering technical assistance support services, which include "disciplined systems/specialty engineering and technical/Information Assurance services, support, and products" to the U.S. Air Force at Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts, Peterson AFB in Colorado, and in Dahlgren, Va. -- also through May 19.
Feb 1, 2014 at 5:00AM
I like things that go "boom." Sonic or otherwise, that means I tend to gravitate towards defense and aerospace stocks. But to tell the truth, over the course of a dozen years writing for The Motley Fool, I have covered -- and continue to cover -- everything from retailers to consumer goods stocks, and from tech to banks to insurers as well. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for the most important developments in defense & aerospace news, and other great stories besides.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 06/06/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Jacobs Engineering Group (J) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript