PNC (NYSE:PNC) and Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) are both respected banks within their industry, but which CEO position would be more coveted? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson play a round of "Would You Rather..." and discuss Warren Buffett, these two banks, and Mark Zuckerberg.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 06/03/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Is Wells Fargo a Buy While It's Down?
- Here's Why Wells Fargo and Other Bank Stocks Soared Wednesday
- Here's Why Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Other Big Bank Stocks Are Higher on Tuesday
- Danger Lurks for These 3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- Here's Why Wells Fargo and Other Big Bank Stocks Were Soaring on Monday