PNC (NYSE:PNC) and Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) are both respected banks within their industry, but which CEO position would be more coveted? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson play a round of "Would You Rather..." and discuss Warren Buffett, these two banks, and Mark Zuckerberg.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 05/15/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Regulators Investigating Wells Fargo Over Past Bank-Account Fee Disclosures
- Why Wells Fargo Stock Gained 15% Last Month
- Ranking the Big Bank Stocks: Which Is the Best Buy Now?
- How Much Will Wells Fargo Increase Its Dividend Once the Fed's Restrictions Are Removed?
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript