Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY) has had a rough 12 months. As interest rates rose, its book value took a major hit, and its shares tumbled. Wednesday, the mREIT reported quarterly results. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the results and tell investors why the worst may be over.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 05/13/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Better High-Yield Dividend Stock: Annaly Capital Management vs. AGNC Investment Corp.
- Annaly Capital Increases Exposure to Credit Risk
- Is Annaly Capital Management the Dividend Stock for You?
- 3 Ultra-High-Yield Dividend Stocks With Sustainable Payouts
- Here's What Annaly Capital Could Do With the $2.3 Billion It Just Raised