In this segment from Friday's Where the Money Is, Motley Fool financial analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson take a question from a Fool reader, who writes, "Hey guys, great show. I just bought my first stock ever: Progressive (NYSE:PGR). I did this based on Inside Value's recommendation and my own research...The company seems to be very good at managing risk and I like how they have a slight upper hand over other companies because they sell directly to the consumer, allowing for a higher margin like GEICO. I think Progressive definitely has the potential to grow over the next few years. What do you guys think?"
- Mar 10, 2014 at 6:00AM
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Progressive, and Fastly Slumped Today
- Progressive Corp (PGR) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Progressive Stock Is Up 32.5% in the First Half of 2019
- Progressive Corp (PGR) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Progressive, Western Digital, and Omnicom Group Jumped Today