In this segment from Thursday's Investor Beat, Motley Fool analyst David Hanson takes a look at CONSOL Energy (NYSE:CNX). The Motley Fool recently posted a series of articles pitting one stock against another for which is the better buy, in a bracket-style competition in the spirit of March Madness, with winners decided by reader votes. Surprisingly, this lesser-followed coal stock is running away with the tournament. David takes a look into this business to discuss why he's watching today.
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
- Mar 27, 2014 at 6:26PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why CNX Resources Stock Is Surging Today
- 3 Stocks the World's Best Investors Are Buying Right Now
- CNX Resources Corporation (CNX) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Shares of CNX Resources Tank After Disappointing Earnings, Lower Guidance