In this segment from Friday's Where the Money Is, Motley Fool financial analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss the upcoming Transact 14 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, covering all things payment technology. Matt will be in attendance at the conference, and will be keeping an eye on several trends, such as all-online banking, the payment businesses of companies such as eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) through PayPal or Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL)(NASDAQ:GOOG) with its Gmail accounts and customers' ability to attach money to those accounts, the future of credit cards, and what role digital currencies such as BitCoin may have down the road.
Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson
Apr 5, 2014 at 10:00AM
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/16/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Google Plans to Offer a Free Tier for Its Stadia Game Streaming Service Within "the Next Few Months"
- Why Alphabet Is Even Cheaper Than You Think
- YouTube as a Streaming Hub? Why Such a Deal Could Be Big for Alphabet
- Have Google and Facebook Reached a Tipping Point?
- Alphabet Finally Reveals YouTube Ad Revenue