Eric Bleeker, CFA, has no position in any stocks mentioned. Max Macaluso, Ph.D., owns shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends and owns shares of Amazon.com, Apple, and Google (A and C shares). Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Jun 4, 2014 at 7:52PM
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) recently released an impressive video that showed the latest version of its driverless car in action. But how will this car be accepted -- or rejected -- by the marketplace when (or if) it becomes available? More so, with Google routinely draining margins out of markets it enters, will car companies want to "play ball" with the company if it attempts to license its driverless car technology?
In the following video, Motley Fool tech analyst Eric Bleeker and Max Macaluso discuss Google's past entries into new markets and its possible future paths.
- Jun 4, 2014 at 7:52PM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (C shares)
- Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) Q1 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Q1 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 2 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Apple's iPhone XR Could Drive Record Unit Volumes in Fourth Quarter