The trading day is well under way and here are the 10 most popular stories on Fool.com around noon. Apple, Buffett, growth stocks, and dividends all are piquing Fools' interest. Check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else we're covering.
- Why 'The Amazing Spider-Man 3' Could Be the Last Film in the Series
- Apple's iPhone 6 May Have This Stunning Feature
- Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway Have Scored Another Billion-Dollar Business
- These 3 Big Companies Just Raised Their Dividends
- 10 Sizable Discounts Senior Citizens Can Take Advantage Of
- Why Intel Corporation Shares Could Fly 15%
- Could This Be the Best Growth Stock of the Next Decade?
- Bank of America Corp Earnings: Can the Bank Top Its Rivals?
By the time the market closed, a few other stories had made their way to the top of the list:
The Motley Fool recommends Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.