Here are the most popular articles on Fool.com as of around 1 p.m. Friday. Scroll down to see what was popular later in the day and check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else Fools are writing about.
- Will The A330neo Be Airbus' New Weapon to Take On Boeing's Dreamliner?
- Should Microsoft Kill Off the Surface, Windows Phones, or Xbox One?
- Freddie Mac Stock: Why Warren Buffett Sold His Shares
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling
- Why Intel Corporation Stock Could Yet Again Outperform in 2015
- The Truth Behind Comcast's $1.50 Retransmission Fee
- Will Tesla's Model 3 Make Electric Vehicles Mainstream?
- Why I Stopped Wringing My Hands and Finally Bought Shares of Capstone Turbine
Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
More from The Motley Fool
Solar Companies Are Set Up for a Strong Earnings Season
Rising demand and prices for solar panel prices bode well for manufacturers.
Today's Workers Aren't Optimistic About Raises and Promotions, Data Shows
Surprisingly, a large number of workers across the globe think their chances of a pay or title boost are pretty low. Here's how to bust out of that cycle and propel your career forward.
Could These High-Flying Tech Stocks Start Paying a Dividend?
Alphabet, Facebook, and Adobe don't do it yet, but that could change sooner than you think.