Chris Neiger has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool owns and recommends Apple. The Motley Fool also recommends Berkshire Hathaway, Chevron, CVS Health, Ford, and General Motors. The Motley Fool also owns shares of ExxonMobil, and General Electric Company. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Jul 21, 2015 at 11:48AM
In the land of the free and the home of the brave, bigger almost always means better, especially when it comes to revenue. These 10 American companies top the Fortune 500 list for annual revenue, but that doesn't mean each doesn't face its own challenges. Rising competition, falling prices, and a touch of mismanagement are just some of the problems these companies must address.
But at the end of the day, these 10 American workhorses drive much of the country's growth, and most show no sings of slowing down. Click through the slideshow below to find out more about America's biggest companies.
- Jul 21, 2015 at 11:48AM
- Technology and Telecom
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Veritone, Inc. (VERI) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Hercules Technology Growth Capital Inc (HTGC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Intuit (INTU) Q2 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript