As a former financial advisor and English teacher, it was inevitable that Robert Brokamp would one day write about the management of money. His musings on retirement, investments, budgeting, and whoopee cushions can be found on Fool.com and in various other publications, including Better Investing and Newsweek. He was a contributor to The Motley Fool's Money After 40, the co-author of The Motley Fool Personal Finance Workbook, the author of The Motley Fool's Guide to Paying for School, and is the editor of the Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement newsletter service. Robert wishes to one day definitively answer the question, "Why do we make bad decisions with our money when we know better?" Robert lives peripatetically in Alexandria, Va., with his wife and four children -- but on autumn Sundays he wishes he were in Raymond James Stadium or wherever the Tampa Bay Bucs are battling.
- Sep 16, 2002 at 12:00AM
- Scholastic (SCHL) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Darden Restaurants Inc. (DRI) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Accenture plc (ACN) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Laureate Education, Inc. (LAUR) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The 3 Stocks on the MFM Team's Radar This Week