If you've been putting off doing your taxes, you're running out of time. April 15 is just around the corner. Are you ready?
Fear not, Fools. We've got some tools to help you learn everything you need to know to get those tax returns done. Hopefully, you'll find ways to save on your tax bill in the process.
Below, we've compiled some of the tax stories we've published over the past year, along with some timeless articles from our permanent tax collection. We hope you'll find information to make getting through tax season a little bit easier!
- 60-Second Guide to Taxes at Every Age
- What's in the Stimulus Bill for You?
- Tax "Must-Dos" For Year-End and Beyond
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Reconciling Capital Gains and Losses
- Tax Rules for Mutual Funds
- Slash Your Taxes All Year Long
Dealing With the IRS
- Audit-Proof Your Tax Return
- Meet Your Tax-Fighting Hero
- Another Reason Not to Day Trade
- Don't Let Audit Fears Cost You Money
- What to Do If You're Missing Form W-2
- Don't Pay Your Taxes With a Credit Card
- Employ Your Inner Sherlock
- 60-Second Guide to Cutting Your Taxes
- 5 Great Ways to Trim Your Taxes
- Cut Your Taxes Without Selling Low
- Tax-Smart Ways to Donate Stock to Charity
- 5 Easy Ways to Save on Taxes
- Challenge Your Property Tax Assessment
- Tax Breaks for College
- Avoid This Million-Dollar Mistake
- The Pros and Cons of Wills
- Should You Set Up a Trust?
- Tell Your Family What You Really Think
- How to Make Your Family Miserable
- Need-to-Knows About Mom and Dad
- 7 Rules for Responsibly Handling an Inheritance
Other Tax Stories
The Motley Fool is investors writing for investors.
More from The Motley Fool
5 Big Things Intel Discussed at the Consumer Electronics Show -- Besides Security
A leading Intel executive spoke at the recent conference after a major security flaw came to light. Here’s what he wants you to know.
WD-40 Company Keeps Growing in This $1 Billion Market
WD-40 may be a staple household product in America, but it's gaining traction overseas as well.
Starbucks Corporation’s Best Days Are Behind It. Here's Why, and What It Means for Investors.
There's nothing wrong with the company per se, but these three factors are working against the stock.