Indie Semiconductor (INDI 2.08%) delivered strong earnings last night, and I sat down with CEO and cofounder Donald McClymont to discuss the results and the future of the company.
Here are some of the INDI earnings highlights:
- Delivered 56% sequential and 185% year-over-year (YOY) revenue growth to a record $19 million
- Posted non-GAAP (adjusted) gross margin of 46.3%, up 330 basis points sequentially and 1,090 basis points YOY
- Guides Q1 2022 revenue to be up 160 to 170% YOY with further non-GAAP gross margin expansion
- More than doubled revenue to $48 million and expanded non-GAAP gross margin despite challenging global supply chain dynamics
- Increased R&D investments and implemented public company infrastructure
- Augmented radar, lidar, and vision IP via acquisition and organic development while broadening design win pipeline
On today's video, Donald McClymont and I discuss the semiconductor industry, the future of electric vehicles, recent wins, semiconductor supply chain constraints, and how Indie Semiconductor can deliver long-term shareholder value. Could INDI be the next 10x stock in your portfolio?
Please watch the video below, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe.
*Stock prices used in the below video are from the trading day of Feb. 23, 2022. The video was published on Feb. 23, 2022.