- Coinbase reported earnings per share of negative $0.86 and revenue of $1.16 billion.
- Net income (loss) was $430 million, and adjusted EBITDA was $20 million.
- Monthly transacting users stood at 9.2 million, 50% higher than the prior year but down 19% quarter over quarter.
- Coinbase has plenty of cash on balance, but management said it has no plans to buy back shares right now.
- The sister token of stablecoin TerraUSD crashed to basically $0, bringing the whole cryptocurrency market down with it. Bitcoin dropped back to under $30,000.
For the full insights, do watch the video, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of May 13, 2022. The video was published on May 16, 2022.