On Jan. 17, Yahoo!
- Large one-time gain in Q4 boosted net earnings.
- Adjusted net income of $0.58 per share versus adjusted net income of $0.36 for the prior year.
- Complex restructuring transaction lowered effective tax rate to 3% for Q4, lowering the full-year rate to 30%.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash + ST Invest.
Cash Flow Highlights
Cash From Ops.
Free Cash Flow
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Time Warner
- While Google Grows, Yahoo! Slows
- Yahoo! Yeeowch: Fool by Numbers
- Foolish Fundamentals: Margins
- Foolish Fundamentals: Free Cash Flow
- Foolish Fundamentals: Valuation
- Foolish Fundamentals: GAAP
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
At the time of publication, Seth Jayson had shares of Microsoft, but no positions in any other firm mentioned. CNET is a Motley Fool Rule Breakers recommendation. Microsoft is an Inside Value recommendation. Time Warner is a Stock Advisor recommendation. Fool rules are here.