On Feb. 22, Motley Fool Stock Advisor pick Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Revenues increased 11.8% year over year.
- The net loss of $75.8 million was much larger than last year's $60 million in red ink.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Margins are the earnings engine. See how they work.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Cash+ ST Invest.
Cash Flow Highlights
No cash flow information supplied. (That's not a good thing.)
Find out why Fools always follow the money.
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Sears Holdings
- Jo-Ann Stores
- Michaels Stores
- Foolish Fundamentals: Margins
- Foolish Fundamentals: Enterprise Value
- Foolish Fundamentals: Free Cash Flow
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, socheckFool.comfor more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.