The following video is part of our nationally syndicated Motley Fool Money radio show, with host Chris Hill talking to Motley Fool writers Tim Beyers and Matt Koppenheffer about what investors should expect in 2012. In this audio segment the guys discuss two stocks that they believe will benefit from the growing mobile market.Chris Hill owns no shares of any of the companies mentioned. The Motley Fool owns shares of Qualcomm. Motley Fool newsletter services have recommended buying shares of salesforce.com and Cypress Semiconductor and shorting salesforce.com. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Full-time host of the Motley Fool Money radio show, MarketFoolery podcast, and other things. Part-time connoisseur of movies, basketball & fine bourbon.
- Jan 2, 2012 at 12:00AM
- Stop the Presses: Qualcomm Finally Landed European Approval for Its NXP Semiconductor Buyout
- Better Buy: Micron Technology Inc. vs. Qualcomm
- 3 High-Yield Stocks Still Worth Buying
- Better Buy: Himax Technologies (HIMX) vs. Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Android Smartphone Makers Shying Away From Apple-Like 3D-Sensing Tech