The following video is part of our "Motley Fool Conversations" series, in which consumer goods editor/analyst Austin Smith and technology editor/analyst Andrew Tonner discuss topics across the investing world. In today's edition, Brendan and Austin discuss the various ways to play the dividend-rich tobacco sector. With so many domestic and international companies that had high yields, it can be confusing to figure out which company is tops in this space.Andrew Tonner has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. Austin Smith owns shares of Philip Morris. The Motley Fool owns shares of Altria Group and Philip Morris International. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
A long-term investor looking to own the best businesses available.
- Jan 19, 2012 at 12:00AM
Philip Morris International
- There's More to Philip Morris International's No-Smoking Resolution Than Quitting Cigarettes
- Why Philip Morris International Inc. Advanced 15.5% in 2017
- Philip Morris International in 2018: What to Expect
- What? Philip Morris Wants Out of the Cigarette Business?
- Why Philip Morris International Climbed 15% in 2017