Imagine walking into a store with no cash or credit cards, and paying for your items just by saying your name. As Motley Fool analyst Rex Moore tells us in the video below, that technology is already here, and in effect at thousands of stores across the country.
Oct 22, 2012 at 5:35PM
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 03/28/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Google Pledges More than $800 Million in COVID-19 Aid Including Google Ad Credits
- Coronavirus Bear Market: 2 Tech Stocks With Enough Cash to Survive the Pandemic
- Facebook Sees Surge in Usage but Warns of Ad Slowdown
- Coronavirus Market Sell-Off: Should You Buy FAANG Stocks Right Now?
- Apple App Store Will be Available in 175 Countries from April 2020