The Bakken is the largest oil-producing shale in the continental U.S., with estimates of the amount of its resources expanding every day, so The Motley Fool has a close eye on the companies that are players in this region. In this video, energy analyst Taylor Muckerman highlights some of the most important Bakken companies to follow, including some of their plans for growth, some production strategies going forward, and even some M&A rumors floating around the region.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/16/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Continental Resources, inc (CLR) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Continental Resources Stock Jumped as Much as 12% Today
- Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Continental Resources Stock Is Soaring Today