Now that President Obama will never face another re-election campaign, the Keystone Pipeline may now have the political environment it needs to go through. In this video, Motley Fool energy analyst Joel South talks about the American public's need to have access to this Canadian oil, the potential job growth that this pipeline could mean if it goes forward, and some of the barriers that still exist, such as Nebraska's environmentally sensitive Sand Hills region.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/17/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- It's Official: The Battle Over the Keystone XL Pipeline Is Over
- This Is My Favorite Energy Stock Right Now
- This 5.6%-Yielding Energy Stock Just Boosted Its Dividend by 7.4% (And There's More to Come)
- TC Energy Corporation (TRP) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- This 6%-Yielding Energy Stock Is Nearly Immune to Lower Oil Prices