Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD) just released data for a new hepatitis C combination therapy, and the results are staggering: a 100% cure rate! The news sent the stock soaring more than 13% on Monday. In this video, Motley Fool health care analyst Brenton Flynn breaks down the market potential for Gilead's new therapy and talks about another company with similarly excellent results that will want a share of that market for itself.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/24/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- 2 High-Yielding Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for Years
- Why Gilead Sciences Investors Shouldn't Give Up on Remdesivir Just Yet
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks Yielding More Than 4%
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Investing $72,036 Into These 3 Stocks Can Generate $300 in Monthly Income for Your Portfolio