Prostate-specific antigen screening, a procedure designed to detect prostate cancer, recently received a failing grade from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. That report has weighed on Intuitive Surgical's (NASDAQ:ISRG) growth, because PSA screenings have been a large driver of prostatectomies, one of the company's flagship procedures. In this video, Motley Fool health care analyst Brenton Flynn dives into the impact this trend is having on the company and where it might find growth in other areas.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/25/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- 3 Unstoppable Stocks That Are Better Buys Than Shiba Inu
- 3 Things About Intuitive Surgical That Smart Investors Know.
- 2 Stocks That Could Grow Your Portfolio Over the Next Decade
- 3 Important Things to Know From Intuitive Surgical's Q3 Update
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript