Monster Beverage (NASDAQ:MNST), after suffering losses recently due to several recent health reports on the safety of energy drinks as a whole, got a boost today, as Stifel Nicolaus gave the company a buy recommendation with a target price of $65. In this video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos tells us what was behind the buy rec, and whether this is really the best value investment play you could make in this space.
Dec 11, 2012 at 3:40PM
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- How Monster Beverage Stock Has Fared Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Why Shares of Monster Beverage Rose 13.2% in July
- Monster Beverage Takes an Energizing Swig of Stock Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates
- Monster Beverage Might Just Skip the Hard Seltzer Craze
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Q2 2020 Earnings Call Transcript