Monster Beverage (NASDAQ:MNST), after suffering losses recently due to several recent health reports on the safety of energy drinks as a whole, got a boost today, as Stifel Nicolaus gave the company a buy recommendation with a target price of $65. In this video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos tells us what was behind the buy rec, and whether this is really the best value investment play you could make in this space.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/21/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Which of These 2 Beverage Stocks Is Primed for Bigger Growth?
- Is the Aluminum Shortage Hurting Monster Beverage?
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Don't Waste Money on Penny Stocks -- These 3 Companies Are Better Buys