With Andrew Left of Citron's recent bearish report on Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) inspiring somewhat of a panicked sell-off of Intuitive shares, Motley Fool health-care bureau chief Brenton Flynn, who disagrees with Left, takes a moment in the following video to speculate: If Intuitive and competitor MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO.DL) were to disappear and medical robots were marginalized, what are some ways investors could profit? Brenton gives two picks to watch.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- What's the Best Way to Invest in Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks?
- What Are the Differences Between the Leading Coronavirus Vaccine Candidates?
- 3 Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks That Especially Stand Out Right Now
- Are Consumers and Investors Protected Against COVID-19 Vaccine Risks?
- 2 Late-Stage Coronavirus Vaccine Candidates in Limbo