With Andrew Left of Citron's recent bearish report on Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG) inspiring somewhat of a panicked sell-off of Intuitive shares, Motley Fool health-care bureau chief Brenton Flynn, who disagrees with Left, takes a moment in the following video to speculate: If Intuitive and competitor MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO.DL) were to disappear and medical robots were marginalized, what are some ways investors could profit? Brenton gives two picks to watch.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/18/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Can Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline Beat Johnson & Johnson's RSV Vaccine?
- 3 Dividend Stocks to Buy If the Stock Market Crashes
- Will Johnson & Johnson Win Authorization for Its COVID-19 Booster?
- The Safest Stocks to Buy if There's a Stock Market Crash
- Could Johnson & Johnson's Booster Opportunity Be Better Than Pfizer's and Moderna's?