The U.S. isn't the only country with a developing natural gas export story. With Canada relying on its neighbor to the south to buy up 100% of its nat gas exports, the U.S. energy boom means that Canada is suddenly in need of some new customers. Canada is the world's third largest natural gas producer, and domestic demand doesn't come close to eating up supply. In this video, energy analyst Aimee Duffy takes a quick look at the Canadian natural gas story: past, present, and future.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Centennial Resource Development Stock Jumped as Much as 6% Today
- Schlumberger Limited (SLB) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Top Metals and Mining Stocks Plunged This Week