In the following video, Motley Fool industrials analyst Blake Bos discusses three big stories in the auto sector today. He tells us about some key long-term investments that Ford (NYSE:F) is making in Michigan, and why that could be particularly exciting for sales of the company's Fusion. We also hear about why Toyota's (NYSE:TM) court settlement of $1.1B was only a temporary setback, and should be something that gets investors interested. Finally, we hear how General Motors may be giving away its crown as the number one automaker in the world.
Dec 27, 2012 at 5:15PM
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/27/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- G1 Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHX) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Matador Reources (MTDR) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc (ARNA) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Alexander & Baldwin (ALEX) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Encore Capital Group (ECPG) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript