Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) may be the sleeping giant in the mobile space. It has watched earnings erode as the PC market has slowed down considerably and is eager to be relevant in the burgeoning new mobile market. The company already has well-established market share leaders to contend with there, but in this video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Eric Bleeker tells us how a massive jump in Intel's R&D spending over the past three years is almost certainly aimed at the mobile market, and how, if Intel can crack this nut, its manufacturing power and cash on the balance sheet will be forces to be reckoned with.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/17/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Is This the Beginning of Intel's Redemption?
- What to Watch During the Semiconductor Sector's Big Earnings Week
- 2 Chip Stocks Poised to Do Well Even as the Chip Shortage Rages On
- 3 Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks to Buy in October
- Here's Why the Chip Shortage May Hurt Chipmakers Like NXP and TSMC in 2023