Knowing the risks facing any company you invest in is always tremendously important. For many General Motors (NYSE:GM) investors, it can be easy to see some of the headlines about short-term factors such as new and innovative companies, like Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA), that could potentially be disruptors in the auto industry. But in this video, Motley Fool analyst Blake Bos tells us that GM's risks are really something wholly different, and may surprise you.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Dec 31, 2012 at 2:45PM
- GM Stock Could Take Off if It Takes a Hint From Disney+
- Wall Street Has Given Up on These 3 Stocks, and That's a Huge Mistake
- What Will General Motors’ 7% Sales Plunge Mean for Q1 Results?
- Ram Pickups Outsold the Chevy Silverado Last Quarter. So What?
- Crossovers Remain a Bright Spot for GM in a Slow Quarter