Goldman Sachs recently hosted the "Healthcare CEOs Unscripted" conference, and our health care analyst Max Macaluso was particularly interested in the interview with Merck's (NYSE:MRK) CEO, Kenneth Frazier. Max discusses the three takeaways he thought were most important from the talk -- including Merck's business strategy compared to the high profile spinouts recently engineered by Abbott (NYSE:ABT) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) -- and also offers his 2013 outlook for Merck.
- Jan 4, 2013 at 6:00PM
- Health Care
- Worried About a Recession? These 3 Stocks Can Help Protect Your Portfolio
- Is the FDA Out to Get This $2.9 Billion Diabetes Drug Class?
- These 5 Prescription Drugs Will Generate a Jaw-Dropping $62.3 Billion in 2024
- Merck Reports Fantastic Q2 Earnings Results: 4 Things You Need to Know
- Merck & Co Inc (MRK) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript