Capital One (NYSE: COF) will be reporting earnings this Thursday, and in this video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer tells us what to watch for. With banking fees being less of a revenue driver for Capital One, the income it makes on its interest is going to be the most important number to watch. And while its interest margin is wider than most, it's still being influenced by the interest margin squeeze affecting the entire sector.
- Jan 15, 2013 at 6:36PM
- Is the Capital One Data Breach a Game-Changer for Investors?
- After Hours: Beyond Meat Announces Mixed Q2 and Share Issue, Capital One Hacked
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Capital One Stock Upgraded: What You Need to Know
- Here’s Why Capital One Financial Surged on Friday