Regional lender Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) reports fourth-quarter earnings on Jan. 17. In the video below, Motley Fool contributing writer John Maxfield identifies the four most important metrics that investors should watch for when it does.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares to Acquire TCF Financial and Create Top 10 U.S. Bank
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks With Yields Over 5%