After several years of political troubles, it looks as if the Keystone XL pipeline might finally get approval. Once completed, the pipeline will provide an expressway to bring oil sands from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. Aside from the operator of the pipeline, TransCanada, there are several companies that will reap rewards from this new project. In this video, Motley Fool contributor Tyler Crowe and analyst Joel South discuss how certain companies within each industry of the oil and gas space will be able to take advantage of the pipeline and what it means for investors.
- Feb 2, 2013 at 12:30PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Better Buy: Kinder Morgan Canada vs. TransCanada Corporation
- This High-Yield Dividend Stock Has an $8 Billion Conundrum
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Adding This High-Yield Stock to Your Portfolio
- TransCanada’s Growth Engine Kicked Into High Gear in Q4
- What to Watch When TransCanada Reports Q4 Results